Aims and Objectives of ELM Alliance Ltd
We believe that good quality care is a partnership between the patient, and our Primary Health Care Teams, and that the success of that partnership depends on an understanding of each other’s needs and co-operation between all involved in the patient’s health care.
We aim to provide the best possible services to our patients to improve the health, well-being and lives of those we care for by:
- Providing high quality, safe, professional health care to all our patients
- Focusing on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients
- Working in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- Being a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer patients.
- Treating patients as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member or our families, listening and supporting people to express their needs and wants and enabling people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control
- Working in partnership with other agencies to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health and where appropriate involve other professionals in the care of our patients.
- Ensuring all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care ensuring that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- Taking care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and to protect them against abuse
- Having a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- Providing our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly
- Operating on a financially sound basis.